Edmonton’s Top Asphalt Shingle Roofing Services
Leaders in Asphalt Shingle Roofing in Edmonton
Asphalt shingles are the most common roofing option throughout Edmonton, AB but not all asphalt shingles are made equal. Our region’s climate is too harsh for homes to have basic three-tab shingles. That’s why we only install high-quality shingles that are thicker and more durable to withstand our unpredictable climate. Not only does this ensure a longer-lasting roof, but it also helps you get the most out of your investment.
Jayson Global Roofing Inc. is Edmonton, AB’s leading roofing company who is committed to providing our customers with best-in-class service. You can count on us to listen to your needs, stick to your budget, and advise you with integrity. Rest assured that our team will provide you with excellent work!.
Contact us today to learn more about your asphalt shingle roofing options. In addition to asphalt shingle roofing, we also offer metal roofing.
Brands We Work With
Our team is proud to have the following certifications to ensure that your roof is built with the best products and the best craftsmanship:
- IKO Roofpro Craftsman Premier
- Malarkey Certified Residential Contractor
- Malarkey Emerald Pro Contractor
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
Architectural shingles are the best shingles for ultimate curb appeal and protection in the asphalt shingle category. They are designed to be thicker and more durable than three-tab shingles, resulting in a service life of up to 50 years when properly installed and maintained.
Premium Asphalt Shingles
If you are looking for a new roof that looks like cedar or slate, but at a fraction of the cost, then look no further than premium shingles. These luxury shingles mimic the high-end look of other roofing types. No one will be able to tell the difference!
Impact Resistant Shingles
If your home is susceptible to hail damage or you have many trees above your roof, then consider impact-resistant shingles. These shingles are made of rubberized asphalt to withstand impact more effectively.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Save Money: Asphalt shingles are a no-brainer if you’re looking for the most affordable roofing option!
- Beautiful style options: From neutral colours to high-end slate look-a-likes, asphalt shingles have several styles to choose from.
- Simple installation: The installation process is straightforward, requiring only a few days for professionals to complete!
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Non-sustainable: Asphalt shingles cannot be recycled at the end of their service life.
- Lowest lifespan: Compared to other roofing materials, asphalt shingles have the lowest lifespan.
Shingle Roof FAQs
Contact our service department to complete an inspection once a year, keep your roof clear of debris, and clean your gutters out when needed.
As one of Edmonton, AB’s major roofing companies, Jayson Global Roofing Inc. can help you with all of your residential roofing needs! Whether you are looking for a fresh installation, we will send out an estimate team to you at no cost to evaluate your project. Contact us today for a free estimate.